We are excited to offer you sewing in the loft again in small groups! There is a limit of 10 to a group. As
always, there is no charge. These rules apply to all groups sewing upstairs in the loft. There’s just a few
- Each person will have 2 tables to themselves.
- You must pre-register. Call us at 320-587-8341 to reserve your day(s). Please call if you need to
- Wear a face mask and social distance at all times.
- Bring all your own equipment including your own cutters, rulers, and irons. Mats are provided at each
- Bring your own disinfecting wipes to wipe down your station after you’re done.
- Bring your own meals and snacks. No common snack table.
Give us a call at 320-587-8341 to register and we hope to see you soon!
What’s the difference between a club and a class?
We are often times asked what the difference is between these two! A club includes a group of people that meets primarily to have fun. It is made up of members who have a passion for quilting and love to get together with each other, share some stories, network, have show-and-tell, etc. Club meetings may include short demonstrations and quilting tips. The classes are held in a more structured setting. Our experienced instructors will teach you new skills that you can use in future quilting projects.