We are excited to offer you Featherweighter’s a sewing day again! There’s just a few changes:
1. Limit of 10 people.
2. Each person will have 2 tables to themselves.
3. There are two sessions per month, on the 3rd Tuesday and Wednesday of the month
4. You must pre-register for the session you want to attend. Please call if you need to cancel.
5. Wear a face mask and social distance at all times
6. Bring all your own equipment including your own cutters, rulers, and irons. Mats are provided at each table.
7. Bring disinfect wipes and wipe down your station before you leave.
8. Bring your own meals and snacks. No common snack table.
Give us a call at 320-587-8341 to register and we hope to see you soon!
Join us and make quilts for a very worthy cause – honoring our veterans! We get together the 4th Thursday of the month and make quilts. We provide all the fabric, batting and patterns, or bring your own ideas. We quilt, chat, admire each other’s projects, help each other, go out for lunch and just have a great time! Some days are more productive than others!
No need to register, just show up!