We are excited to offer you Featherweighter’s a sewing day again! There’s just a few changes:
1. Limit of 10 people.
2. Each person will have 2 tables to themselves.
3. There are two sessions per month, on the 3rd Tuesday and Wednesday of the month
4. You must pre-register for the session you want to attend. Please call if you need to cancel.
5. Wear a face mask and social distance at all times
6. Bring all your own equipment including your own cutters, rulers, and irons. Mats are provided at each table.
7. Bring disinfect wipes and wipe down your station before you leave.
8. Bring your own meals and snacks. No common snack table.
Give us a call at 320-587-8341 to register and we hope to see you soon!
Back by popular demand! Create this beautiful quilt using only 2 fabrics! The pattern has 3 different styles to choose from, and will be one of the easiest bargello quilts you will ever make!
Size: 33″ x 53″, 40″ x 55″ or 46″ x 57″
Class size is limited to 10. Stop in before class to pick out your two fabrics.
Show and Tell – by people who come with their finished project(s). Every show and tell item will enter your name into a drawing for a prize, compliments of Quilt Haven on Main. Limit of 5 items per person please.
Share – Quilt Haven on Main will share new fabrics, tools, notions and patterns that have come into the store. Some Saturdays will have a demonstration of a new tool.
Special In-Store Sale – On this day only, coupons will be given to those who come to Show and Share. It could be a %-off of bolt fabric, a discount on notions or patterns or whatever – you never know until you Show up and Share!
Special Presenters – a mystery personality will give a special presentation on a topic of interest to quilters. This person might be a designer, an artist, or a person with a special talent to share.
Fee: $5 in advance. Limit of 10 each session