We are excited to offer you Featherweighter’s a sewing day again! There’s just a few changes:
1. Limit of 10 people.
2. Each person will have 2 tables to themselves.
3. There are two sessions per month, on the 3rd Tuesday and Wednesday of the month
4. You must pre-register for the session you want to attend. Please call if you need to cancel.
5. Wear a face mask and social distance at all times
6. Bring all your own equipment including your own cutters, rulers, and irons. Mats are provided at each table.
7. Bring disinfect wipes and wipe down your station before you leave.
8. Bring your own meals and snacks. No common snack table.
Give us a call at 320-587-8341 to register and we hope to see you soon!
Join us for 3 glorious days of quilting! You don’t even have to be a hunting widow to join! There is an optional potluck the first night and a pizza buffet the second night (included in fee). The other meals are on your own, and bring an optional snack to share.
Always wondered how to do a One Block Wonder? Now you can find out! Karen and Connie will guide you through the process step-by-step. The first day is for cutting and the second day you’ll start piecing your one-of-a-kind wonder. Stop into Quilt Haven on Main ahead of class to pick out your fabric and supply list. We’ll help you find a good fabric choice. 320-587-8341.